A customer journey map illustrates the account of your customer’s experience. It starts with initial contact, then proceeds to the process of engagement and then into a long-term relationship.
Customer journey maps aid companies to understand the context of users and obtain a clear picture of where the user has come from and what they are trying to achieve. Customer journey maps also help organizations understand questions users have and how they feel.
- Helps enterprises understand the context of customers.
- Obtain a clear picture of where the clients have come from and what their goals are.
- Helps organizations understand what questions customers have and how they feeling.
- Offers executives an overview of the customer’s experience.
- Helps companies discover opportunities to make the customer experience better.
A customer journey map is mostly highlighted as an infographic, but can be in any form. Regardless of how it is presented its goal is always for companies to learn about its customers.