How to Prepare, Quickly Respond, and Mitigate the Effects of Covid-19
Covid-19 is wreaking havoc across business affecting demand, supply chain, operations, and finance. However, all that business has at its disposal for risk scenario planning is spreadsheets! This will not enable detailed and thorough risk planning. But what are you to do when mathematics and analytics software is outside the capabilities of business analysts that are only skilled in Excel?
The answer is in this FREE upcoming webcast that will give detailed analytics and AI risk scenario planning without software or data scientists to best prepare, respond, and mitigate the affects of Covid-19.
You’ll see examples on how to:
- Adjust product portfolio to mitigate impact on profitability
- Find disconnects in the supply chain and which nodes in the supply chain are critical path
- Discover opportunities for revenue improvement through efficiency improvement
- Determine which products and where can be “sacrificed” to protect profits
- Assess in detail where revenue and profits can be improved
- Identify where declines will have the most impact
- Simulate through the full bottom to top view the pain, risk, and opportunity points to demand and profit
Whether you’re in retail, manufacturing, distribution, healthcare, transportation, technology, etc. the effects of Covid-19 are universal and now is the time for detailed analytics planning that just can’t be done in high-level over simplified spreadsheets.
Don’t miss this critically, and potentially lifesaving, solution to your business.